What have Sean and Dave gone back to watch? Over 3+ years, are there shows that clicked with our co-hosts so much that they have dedicated time and energy to enjoy them even after it's been revisited, reviewed, and ridiculed? This week Sean and Dave take a walk down memory lane and discuss some highlights and also why it's hard to review material, even when it's been out for a couple decades.
Will Dave have to write a review about this particular episode? Will Sean be able to able to say "remember" instead of "'member?" (answers: no, and yes) All of this and more on this week's episode of the Saturday Mourning Cartoons podcast.
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Check out our Patreon page and become a backer of the show. You can find our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/saturdaymourningcartoons
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message, "Hey Sean and Dave. I wish we could go back to the 60's and make acid influenced cartoons!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons