This is the week we all knew was going to happen at some point when the guys would finally discuss My Little Pony. It's not that they hate the show or have any problems with it, in fact, Sean even owned a MLP when he was growing up; we have no problem with the cartoon. Instead, we're curious about the fan base. We get fan bases and we love them, but Sean had to overcome his preconcieved notions of modern day MLP fans. GUESS WHAT? We're only talking about the cartoon MPL Tales today, which is actually the second animated series for these horses that have had a storied franchise over 3+ decades. Get your saddle and other horse puns ready becase the guys are joined by Allison Keene from Collider.com this week!
Will Sean every overcome his fear of horses? Will Dave ever understand the mark on the back of the MLP Patches? Will Allison be able to explain horse eating habit to Sean? (answers no, nah, and nope) All of this and more on this week's episode of the Saturday Mourning Cartoons podcast!
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Check out our Patreon page and become a backer of the show. You can find our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/saturdaymourningcartoons
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "Cutie Mark" with the review, "Hey Sean and Dave, My cutie mark would be a taco because let's taco'bout how awesome this show is right now!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons