What if you were to rip off both Marvel and DC comics in an attempt to do something interesting and new? But instead of new and interesting, all of your designs ended up looking like it came from a super hero recycling program? AND then Marvel purchased all of you IP, attempted to merge it into their universe, and then lit your trash up in a dumpster fire? The end product? Well, it's Ultraforce, of course. The fact that the title has "force" in it really hits home how "forced" this entire series actually feels. It's essentially "Ultra-copy-paste." Thankfully, our guest, Evan Valentine, joins us in the pain! (The only bonus is that there is a drug episode.)
Will Dave kick his "gook" habit? Will Evan be able to remove his liquid flesh? Will Sean become the new spokesperson for Ultra tech? (answers no, no, and no) All of this and more on this week's episode of the Saturday Mourning Cartoons podcast.
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Check out our Patreon page and become a backer of the show. You can find our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/saturdaymourningcartoons
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message, "Hey Sean and Dave. Can you please stop invite Evan to review bad shows?"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons