Did you know that 1988 was a cursed year? Paula Abdul released the single 'Opposites Attract,' Who Framed Roger Rabbit came out in theaters, and a little cartoon was released called 'A Pup Named Scooby Doo.' To uncover the mysteries (inc) of this curse and show, we have assembled a crack team of guests including Alex Beard, Richie Pepio, and the return of Dave Trumbore!
Want to find our guests online?
- Voice over work on https://screenrant.com/
- D&D podcast: Dicey Rolls, produced and GM’ed by Christian Titus
- Twitter - @RichiePepio
- Buy the book The Science of Breaking Bad - https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/science-breaking-bad
- Find him on Collider.com
- Twitter @drclawmd
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
- Click here for the Google form to recommend a cartoon to SMC
- or, call us and leave a message at 202-681-4406. If you call then we will 100% review you recommendations if we haven't watched the cartoon yet.
- Click here to see what we've watched.
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "The Shnook“ with the review, “He took, my comic book, threw it in a brook. Please, take a look!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons